Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Is Almost Here!

In honor of Turkey Day, I was just attempting to come up with a list of 25 things I'm grateful for. It was torture and I only came up with 5. Some of them were really dumb too, like hair products. I couldn't possibly publish that crap. Maybe for New Year's I'll try to be less of a pessimist. (Now, if I had attempted to list 25 complaints, I'd have it done in under a minute. I love to bitch about stuff. This must stop.)

Anyfreakinway, if (and this is a BIG if) I'm not in a carb/ champagne hangover on Friday, I will attempt to blog about my Thanksgiving. My family's pretty crazy and the Mamma goes WAY over board with the food (her record is 21 side dishes) so something worth writing about should occur.

Follow me on Twitter for live T-Day updates. I'm hoping to have pictures of food and memorable quotes posted up throughout the night. (twitter.com/Lauren_Vanessa)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?